Safe Travellers Club
As a small toke of our appreciation for the support of our valued clients, this Club is dedicated to you!
Valued travelers ready to set off from Mbare
Safe Travellers’ Club distributing T-Shirts to Lucky Passengers
Sign up today and become a member of the Safe Travellers’ Club
- Discounted Travel (disabled passengers (physically impaired) travel on the house, Children 6-11 travel at 50% of the full fare.
- Free Tickets
- Travel Vouchers
- Access to our Exclusive Safe Travellers’ Magazine
- And many more offers!
Get a free ticket every time you travel on our bus to Blantyre Malawi, Francistown Botswana or Lusaka Zambia ten times within three months.
To start benefitting you have to sign up to get your special ‘Safe Travel Pass’. Ensure that each time you travel, the conductor or booking clerk endorses your pass and once you get to ten, the eleventh trip is on us! Famba neZUPCO, Hamba ngeZUPCO!
Safe Travellers’ Discounts
- As part of our corporate social responsibility passengers who are physically impaired will travel free of charge.
- Children under five also travel for free, provided they are carried on someone’s lap
- For all local trips, children 6-11 travel at 50% of the full fare.
Safe Travellers’ Free Tickets and Vouchers
Prove you are the Ultimate ZUPCO Safe Traveller and get free tickets from our club, how?
- Sending pictures, stories, poems etc that are published in our Safe Travellers’ Magazine
- Reporting any bad behavior by our staff.
- Participating in our online surveys
- Signing up to be part of Safe Travellers Club
- Recommending ZUPCO to others through Facebook and other Social Media.
- Visiting our stand at Shows and Exhibitions.
Go wild, go crazy, prove that you really are indeed the Ultimate Safe Traveller and the Safe Travellers Club will reward you accordingly!
Club Members can send pictures, poems, short stories and their experiences on our buses to the editor on firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, content may be dropped off at any of our depots for onward transmission to the Editor.